‘You act like God now’: Javed Miandad lashes out at PM Imran Khan for ruining cricket in Pakistan - cricket - Hindustan Times

“I was your captain, you weren’t my captain. I’ll come to politics and then I’ll talk to you. I was the one who led you all the time, but you act like God now. It is almost like you’re the only intelligent person in this country as if no one has gone to Oxford or Cambridge or any other university in Pakistan. Think about the people,” said Miandad
‘You act like God now’: Javed Miandad lashes out at PM Imran Khan for ruining cricket in Pakistan - cricket - Hindustan Times ‘You act like God now’: Javed Miandad lashes out at PM Imran Khan for ruining cricket in Pakistan - cricket - Hindustan Times Reviewed by Ishaq Info Point on August 13, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.