Hollywood actor Antonio Bandaris recovers from corona virus

 ہالی ووڈ اداکار انتونیو باندراس کورونا وائرس سے صحت یاب

Famous Hollywood action actor Antonio Bandares defeated the corona virus in a period of 21 days. 60 Antonio Bandaris shared with his fans through his social media handler how he had struggled with this highly contagious epidemic in the long run since he was diagnosed with the corona virus.


He said that during this time, he also spent his birthday, which falls on August 10, dealing with the epidemic.


Referring to the Mask of Zorro, Antonio Bandaris, who is very popular in Spanish and Mexican circles, said that the only thing I can say about the 21-day period of systematic ban or quarantine is that today I have defeated the corona virus.


"I'm fine now, my focus is now on people who were probably not as lucky as me and they had to worry more than me," he added.


I extend my best wishes to those who are still struggling with this disease. He announced his recovery in Spanish and shared a photo of himself.

Hollywood actor Antonio Bandaris recovers from corona virus Hollywood actor Antonio Bandaris recovers from corona virus Reviewed by Ishaq Info Point on August 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.